Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Very nice finds Sniffy. The LC is killer ! I also like the buttons.I have some similar that I put through Electralisis that came out pretty sweet....you might want to do yours.
I've never tried Electrolisis on anything, I have several relics that would make good candidates. How do I go about making a homemade electrolisis kit?

I use a battery charger. Pretty easy to do....but be carefull not to breath the fumes and try not to curl your hair with it. ;D http://www.rowand.net/Shop/Tools/Electrolysis.htm

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, now that you've posted a better photo, you can tell that coin was minted on a cold morning.

Lady Liberty is breathing out frosty air :laughing9:

OP
OP
Sniffy

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusted_Iron said:
Well, now that you've posted a better photo, you can tell that coin was minted on a cold morning.

Lady Liberty is breathing out frosty air :laughing9:
heheheheh.. :tongue3:

OP
OP
Sniffy

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kieser sousa/rip said:
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Very nice finds Sniffy. The LC is killer ! I also like the buttons.I have some similar that I put through Electralisis that came out pretty sweet....you might want to do yours.
I've never tried Electrolisis on anything, I have several relics that would make good candidates. How do I go about making a homemade electrolisis kit?

I use a battery charger. Pretty easy to do....but be carefull not to breath the fumes and try not to curl your hair with it. ;D http://www.rowand.net/Shop/Tools/Electrolysis.htm
Awesome! I can't wait to experiment with this! I have a quite a few relics that will prolly clean up well. Hey BTW, do you use electrolysis on coins to?

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:

Awesome! I can't wait to experiment with this! I have a quite a few relics that will prolly clean up well. Hey BTW, do you use electrolysis on coins to?
Some people may advise you to use it on coins but electrolysis get the coin either to clean or ruins them..

OP
OP
Sniffy

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:
Sniffy said:
kieser sousa/rip said:

Some people may advise you to use it on coins but electrolysis get the coin either to clean or ruins them..
yeah it's def something I would try on IH's first. I would be afraid to throw a big Copper in the zapper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions