What's new

downloading site o/t

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
Just curious. Does anyone else have trouble downloading this site? This is the only site I have trouble with. I can go to other MD site or anything else and it's fast but T-net takes forever. Once I finally get the topic downloaded I still have to wait for the pictures to open. Then----- if I want to post a reply it again takes forever! Anyone else having this problem?
 
Upvote 0
Mum,
Not sure why it works that way for you. It loads quickly for me. But then I bought a new and faster computer about 3 months ago with 8 meg of RAM.
Ralph
 
Mine is very fast loading and screens change before I relax my mouse buttom finger. I have broadband connection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom