What's new

Dowsing a legend

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,629
Reaction score
1,419
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
A story of $338,000 a ton with half lb Gold nuggets intrigued me. A named location, a legend, sounds like fun.
I left Wickenburg, to Wenden, to Mcvay, Dowsing a Gold connection line, and marking it on my map as I went.
I made it most of the way, before a storm and a wash sent me away. I returned the next week, and made it to tank pass, but Dowsing power wasn't cooperating and I couldn't locate the target that had signaled the week before.
Lots of Quartz, with a couple old mines in the side of the hill, in the distance..
Worth checking out, those lines were 8 mile away Dowsed connections.
I would love to return myself.. I didn't see any Sulfides or colors other than White and Black, quartz.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250430_102101059.webp
    IMG_20250430_102101059.webp
    421.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20250430_101703709.webp
    IMG_20250430_101703709.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
It wasn't my first distant Gold Ore signal. I located Dowsed many old diggings when I was there.
The day I dowsed the tank pass, I also dowsed towards the Vulture mtns.. I wasn't from the area, and didn't know the Vulture mine was around.
I Dowsed a connection to the mine itself..
That Mineralized zone on Cherry MTN, was an 8 mile signal..
There is Gold somewhere near tank pass, I'm sure of it!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250430_112544723.webp
    IMG_20250430_112544723.webp
    981.5 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom