What's new

dowsing check

prairiepup

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Detector(s) used
ML 4500
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello dowsers,

Need expert help. Think I located where Au coins were lost in old creek bed during storm long ago. Wouls someone verify or tell me I am as lost as a blind goose?

prairiepup


View attachment 625004
 
Coins at the 2 red Xs, but maybe more on the left hit.

Scan_Pic0010-prairiepup.webp
 
Thank You Red Desert,

I figure that over the years that some of the coins moved down stream a bit. Any idea how deep?

prariepup
 
I think it varies, first check 12" second 7" and being a stream bed, could be some deeper ones too.
 
Hi Prariepup, Red_desert,Sorry i had to use Red's picture. The original is not there.Dowsing revealed....White square area: An attraction to Gold/Silver coins.White circled areas: Pinpoint of Gold/Silver coins attraction.Green circled area: Gold bar(s) attraction.Thanks for posting your picture,Jonprariepupdowsed.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks Teleprospector.

PP
 
PP THIS IS WHERE I GET THE BIGGEST.Scan_Pic0010-prairiepup.webp
 
Thanks OD

PP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom