Dowsing For The Lost Malaysian Airplane

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Malaysian plane: I think if the pilot wanted to steal the plane (for whatever purpose) he would have made up some story to the passengers to be able to take up the cell phones, dump everything possible in the water then continue on to where he would land. He could do that alone if that took place. ALSO, we now know that 911 deal at the towers most likely had inside connections which could also apply to this plane. same bunch?????????????:icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:BangHead: correction ----- the pilot could NOT do it alone:laughing7: NOW we got'er going right.
sorry for the mistook.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really much at all. I had started checking but stopped after first hit, which I'd assumed should be in the water, it wasn't anywhere near the last signal picked up on radar. Besides, oceans are full of wrecked ships and sometimes planes.

I didn't think the last radar signal was the plane because, starting from the spot of the last radio contact made, the signal went sharply SW. Never bothered to check any futher, thought they soon would have the answer.

Sharply to the SW, I believe is the correct answer. If the plane turned around to go back to the International airport, it had to make the turn in a sharp SW direction. I knew the last radar signal west of Malaysia could not be the same flight, because the signal if followed, made it safely to land. Therefore I'd started the search east of Malaysia over water at last radio contact.

AirAsia confirms debris from doomed plane; CEO says ?words cannot express? sorrow - The Washington Post

"Even as bodies and debris were pulled from the Java Sea, experts prepared for the next step: trying to reach what was left of the Airbus A320-200 in waters up to 100 feet deep.
Indonesian authorities said divers and sonar-equipped ships headed to the site, about 100 miles southwest of the coast of Borneo. The top goal is to recover more bodies when operations resume at first light Wednesday — an effort that has been complicated by waves up to 10 feet high."

Attachments

• java_sea.jpg
    java_sea.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Investigators working to piece together what led to the AirAsia Flight 8501 disaster discovered radar evidence indicating that the plane made an "unbelievably" steep climb moments before the crash, Reuters reported Wednesday.
ednesday.

"So far, the numbers taken by the radar are unbelievably high. This rate of climb is very high, too high. It appears to be beyond the performance envelope of the aircraft,"

"Meanwhile, officials said that sonar images had identified what appeared to be large parts of the Airbus A320, but strong currents appeared to be moving the wreckage. Indonesia's meteorology and geophysics agency predicted that the conditions would worsen, with more intense rains, through Friday.
"It seems all the wreckage found has drifted more than 50 kilometers (31 miles) from yesterday's location," said one official. "We are expecting those bodies will end up on beaches."
The search for bodies had been expanded to approximately 94 miles of the nearby coastline to allow for that possibility."

?Unbelievably? steep climb recorded before AirAsia crash, report says | Fox News

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread