What's new

Dowsing My Maps

Here 3 pics 30’ or so away
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4605.webp
    IMG_4605.webp
    573.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4604.webp
    IMG_4604.webp
    599.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4603.webp
    IMG_4603.webp
    572.5 KB · Views: 56
Sorry the pics are bad after I upload them ! I can text them if needed . Just give me a #
 
Wow ! I’ll dig this weekend ! I’m amazed ! Your red circle !
My dig site is 10-15’ away
Not even gonna ask how !?? lol
I have a lot of digging to do ! I’m going to do it by hand ! I think there’s tunnels I don’t want anything to collapse . So it’ll take a while .
I have so many things running through my head . Thank you !
did you think the 30’markers have any significance ? All of the marks you made for me are on the 357-360 line north of those.
 
Wow ! I’ll dig this weekend ! I’m amazed ! Your red circle !
My dig site is 10-15’ away
Not even gonna ask how !?? lol
I have a lot of digging to do ! I’m going to do it by hand ! I think there’s tunnels I don’t want anything to collapse . So it’ll take a while .
I have so many things running through my head . Thank you !
did you think the 30’markers have any significance ? All of the marks you made for me are on the 357-360 line north of those.
I do all my dowsing 0 degrees North plus I have a special stainless steel rod I use and also it’s very very important what you hold in your left hand when you’re looking for gold or silver or anything else.When you’re trying to pinpoint any spot,come in from the North.It takes some practice but it works for me great lol.
 
I do all my dowsing 0 degrees North plus I have a special stainless steel rod I use and also it’s very very important what you hold in your left hand when you’re looking for gold or silver or anything else.When you’re trying to pinpoint any spot,come in from the North.It takes some practice but it works for me great lol.
Be careful and yes take your time.
 
Great ! I’ll let you know how it goes ! Any chance this could be ore ?
 
What should I hold in my left hand ?
 
Ok I’ll get pics this afternoon . The red is the exact area the doucing rods went crazy .i had hits but they were crazy at this area .
I started digging 20’ away I noticed a rodent hole under a rock and started digging there using and endoscope I see Timbers , tunnels . Maybe tool handles , and other stuff I’ve never seen before but shouldn’t be in a tunnel 14’ feet deep . They shouldn’t be in a hole in the ground anyway!
I can’t just dig anywhere this is in solid rock to the point the land has rock quarry’s near and is zoned Ag/quarry use .
Did the other maps show anything ? Thanks
I don't think anybody would hide anything in most or even any of those tunnels that you said are 10 feet to 14 feet deep/ long, etc.
Plus you mentioned you encountered very solid rock....
The person hiding would have wanted to assure himself much quicker access to go and get it when the time comes... than to have to crawl or walk into such tunnels. Just like you managed to go in there almost anybody with resolve would have gone in and found it. In case there ever was something.
I would a seek somewhere where the soil is....where there actually is visible soil and not 50 % rocks, 50 % soil or less...
Inside a tunnel/ cave that appears highly mineralized ( it's walls ) it's very hard to discern a hidden container with Ag or Au - either with a detector or with Pendulum because you are literally inside a Gold/Silver "CAPSULE" and even if there is compact container with Contents, your detector would probably not distinguish it from this whole Gold ',enriched overwhelming environment. It almost dont matter how much actual amount of gold veins or structure there is either those walls because forther deep on a mega scale kind of depth. This cave is Connected to the entire thing we call Earth's crust.....

I haven't scanned the pictures, no time right now but I would search somewhere on the surface where there is some kind of human -made/ formed ridge or edge of a wooded area or sideways of a dirt road.

Inside those caves and tunnels you are as if looking at 100 mirrors that are a reflection of you but because SO MANY mirrors and overlapping, you will never be able to tell which one is your body's most proportionate to real size reflection. As far fetched and crazy analogy as this may be....
 
Last edited:
Thanks gazingfox , I’m with you IF something is hidden anywhere I’d want to get in and out quickly also ! So not being to deep is perfect logic !
I’m just seeing things and
 
Thanks gazingfox , I’m with you IF something is hidden anywhere I’d want to get in and out quickly also ! So not being to deep is perfect logic !
I’m just seeing things and trying to make since of it lmao !
Lots of reading research ect . I’m trying to eliminate possibility’s .
I have a wild theory through research and eliminating possibility’s . I’m learning a lot ! But it’s hard to evaluate all the info . Facts , evidence , theory’s , folklore , imagination , it’s a lot !!!!!🤯🤯lol
Read this fact /fiction I don’t know but it’s the closest I’ve found to what I’m seeing ??? Whoever runs this w
 
Posts moved, please do not hijack someone else's thread..
 
Thanks gazingfox , I’m with you IF something is hidden anywhere I’d want to get in and out quickly also ! So not being to deep is perfect logic !
I’m just seeing things and trying to make since of it lmao !
Lots of reading research ect . I’m trying to eliminate possibility’s .
I have a wild theory through research and eliminating possibility’s . I’m learning a lot ! But it’s hard to evaluate all the info . Facts , evidence , theory’s , folklore , imagination , it’s a lot !!!!!🤯🤯lol
Read this fact /fiction I don’t know but it’s the closest I’ve found to what I’m seeing ??? Whoever runs this w
I haven't had time to publish my research yet. Some of what i published couple months ago has to be adjusted somewhat.
But I have this firm believe in trying to visually inspect a relatively young ( 40 to 70 years old field or young forest that used to be an agricultural field ) or 90 % of its area was....With small patches that has trees and boulders much older than 40 70 years in laying there,
And look for something man- made laying on the ground / slightly immersed that DOESN'T SEEM to have had any Logical Infrastructural ( technical ) Reason to be have been there 60 years ago or say 90 years ago....
Within a dull looking area, might find something nearby an object that just doesn't seem to have had any function there....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom