Dowsing Request

Ragnor

Dec 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just noticed this forum and I cant resist putting this to the test.
I dunno if there was a thread that lines out etiquette or whatever. Please let me know if there is.

OK, so this image represents the target area. It's a little large and I think smaller more detailed maps may be more helpfull for pinpointing. If you want a specific area enlarged just let me know I'll get on it asap.

There are several targets of interest. Both Gold and PGM. What I am most interested in is near surface supergene enriched pockets. There are also gold veins. I suspect there are patches of large nuggets also somewhere on this map.
So it's a target rich environment.

Like I say I'm brand new to this segment of the forum. I don't know exacty how you guys role this.
I'll say this though. If you accurately dowse a winner on here I guarentee you a cut.

map2.JPG

or this version

Map1.JPG

yes you are in a rich area....if i was there i would work in these area,......no i don't mental dowse,so i cannot tell you the depth...if you want the depth,then pm me a gps and i'll use GE ruler to get the depth.Map1.JPGmap2.JPG

Saved the 2 maps first, without seeing the rest of the thread, then came back to post results before looking at other map results.

Map with yellow for prospecting. Other map red and black probably are old sites. Lilac circle outlines possibly could have some gemstone potential.

White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.).

Attachments

• Map1- Ragnor.JPG
    Map1- Ragnor.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 68
  • map2- Ragnor.JPG
    map2- Ragnor.JPG
    244.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hello Ragnor,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to:
Placer gold/pockets green circled areas
Diamonds in the white diamond shaped areas
Platinum in the purple circle area
Gold bars/old mine area green triangle area.
Thx for posting your picture,
Jon
Map1dowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back