What's new

Dowsing request

JDogg

Greenie
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
rh1.webpI would love some help with this map. Thanks.
 
I find something significant on the right half but can't ID or determine what it is. :BangHead:
Sorry I'm not much help.
Marvin

EDIT----------------I find that is not natural but man made.
 
It was very puzzling to me as most of my questions resulted in Negative answers. Someone may have a tent pitched out there for all I know.:laughing7:
Marvin
 
I find something significant on the right half but can't ID or determine what it is. :BangHead:
Sorry I'm not much help.
Marvin

EDIT----------------I find that is not natural but man made.
Right side but closer to the top.......I would have marked it as green but you may have picked up your signals below there at midpoint.
 
Last edited:
Green is more for cultural heritage, which often is of little value to treasure hunters, but important to archaeologist. Red around the green could mean artifacts also if related. From my file of definitions.

"Green line box (or solid filled circles) for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value."
 

Attachments

  • rh1-A.webp
    rh1-A.webp
    226.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Red Desert, use your lower large red square as a measurement reference. Then go one block width down and two to the right. That is where I still get a man made signal. As I learn I'm slowly tweaking my methods and getting better results.:icon_thumright: Learning the Pendulum is harder for me than Trigonometry.:BangHead:
Marvin
 
Red Desert, use your lower large red square as a measurement reference. Then go one block width down and two to the right. That is where I still get a man made signal. As I learn I'm slowly tweaking my methods and getting better results.:icon_thumright: Learning the Pendulum is harder for me than Trigonometry.:BangHead:
Marvin
That should be almost straight down from the green?
 
Hi JDogg,
Dowsing revealed small amount of gold coin/bar in the green circled area.
Thx for posting your picture.
Jonrh1dowsed.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom