Red_desert
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 7,498
- Reaction score
- 4,365
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Midwest USA
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
That was on the file names TNET COINS 5 and TNET COINS 6.I don't know what #5 an #6 mean.
But, yes the photos overlap. You can see the shovel handle sticking up, which was not moved in both photos.
View attachment 1330070................




There is a simple or you could say gold only signal, in this map section here.
No need to tell him that though, right? This is just training for me anyway. I don't mind.
View attachment 1335983
no treasure
I send you a PrivateMessageThis link does not work.
I send you a PrivateMessage
Thanks Okie!! Seems your location moved a couple hundred feet from your original dowse. You are now right about right where Art located it after a blow-up image, too. The more I learn about dowsing the more it baffles me!! lol.
Let's see what is located next time. Thanks for your time and efforts. I appreciate it. I am positive, upbeat and hopeful, because several respected and well known dowsers gave their time and efforts to help us with our project telling us they believe that there is gold coins in the area.







