What's new

dowsing this pics please!

kapla

Jr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!
Is there anything worth on this photo?



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Hi!
Where did everybody? Red...ARt... :-)
 
20130426145709.webp
 
Do you really think someone can "dowse" your photo and tell if there is something of value there??? I'd ask the Easter bunny, Santa, and the tooth fairy, I bet they'd know!!!
 
~gunsil~
Do you really think someone can "dowse" your photo and tell if there is something of value there
C:\Users\ART3~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
I'd ask the Easter bunny, Santa, and the tooth fairy, I bet they'd know!!!
Are you saying that we should take all the treasure we have found and recovered using map dowsing back to the place where we dug it?.....Art
 
Is this Europe or an area of the Middle East?
 
Last edited:
Hi red
Is europe...
 
Dowsing works for some people. I have a pendulum that I use at times. My wife's grandfather was famous for his ability to locate water. But my pendulum isn't much good on a vertical computer screen.
 
There are some kind of fossils in the ground, probably not going to be surface or at least the better ones will be down more.
 
Green box area has archaeological type of signals. Check the red boxes for stuff down to 5-6 feet deep.
 

Attachments

  • 20130426145709-kapla.webp
    20130426145709-kapla.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 133
Thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom