What's new

three map dowsing...

Ahk18

Greenie
Joined
Jan 10, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

Can you please help me by dowsing these maps?

Any help would be appreciated.

1756034709995.webp


1756035757845.webp



1756034760652.webp
 
Last edited:
Ahk18, what you want to search? :
a) relics
b) coins
c) treasure
???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7380.webp
    IMG_7380.webp
    377 KB · Views: 91
I get one Treasure of gold in 1 picture, 10kilos and buried 1 to 1.5 meters depth
Get zero of loose coins
 

Attachments

  • Ahk18-ThreeMap-652.webp
    Ahk18-ThreeMap-652.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 74
I get one Treasure of gold in 1 picture, 10kilos and buried 1 to 1.5 meters depth
Get zero of loose coins
I hate to say this but you’re reading just junk metal no gold.
 
I get one Treasure of gold in 1 picture, 10kilos and buried 1 to 1.5 meters depth
Get zero of loose coins
Thank you, I will check and let you know.
 
Thank you, I will check and let you know.
You can put soda cans into the area you think the treasure lays, put various cans separated some meters of distance, so, i can search the soda cans in the satellite picture and mark them

That way you can take a picture in the site to get very close to the treasure and dig
 

Attachments

  • soda-cans.webp
    soda-cans.webp
    156.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Ok I won’t be there for a couple days and I’ll try the cans
 
Whatever happened to your dig the spot I showed you ?
 
I’m down about a foot in a 3‘ x 3‘ area, I’m sifting everything, I have 87 to 92 hits on the metal detector still over a foot down,
There are a lot of interesting rocks. I think I want to have an ASSEY Done , on them do you recommend anyone but that’s about where I’m at very hot. Very dry here.
 
I’m down about a foot in a 3‘ x 3‘ area, I’m sifting everything, I have 87 to 92 hits on the metal detector still over a foot down,
There are a lot of interesting rocks. I think I want to have an ASSEY Done , on them do you recommend anyone but that’s about where I’m at very hot. Very dry here.
The signal is 99.5 % guarantee from super mineralized rocks or more likely tiny stones.
To confirm that, try to determine if the signal is shifting sideways, even if only by 8 inches or so. Or if it is jumping sideways or if the numbers on your scale are jumping fast, If any of these are true, Then it is fake ( in other words natural signal )
Also, try to observe if stones the size of a fist or 2× fist are separating into almost equal halves exactly as you are digging. If yes, then contrary to logic - this place HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED by a shovel!
- Also its possible that some rounded stones were already totally " sliced" and it took only slight movement by your shovel or shaking to separate...
I would abandon this spot.
 
Last edited:
I’m down about a foot in a 3‘ x 3‘ area, I’m sifting everything, I have 87 to 92 hits on the metal detector still over a foot down,
There are a lot of interesting rocks. I think I want to have an ASSEY Done , on them do you recommend anyone but that’s about where I’m at very hot. Very dry here.
All you need to keep taking down until you get to the target you were detecting
 
All you need to keep taking down until you get to the target you were detecting
Dig deeper to find the source of the hits you’re getting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom