What's new

DR TONES I OWE YOU!!!!!!!

Mifarmer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
254
Reaction score
448
Golden Thread
0
Location
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this will be hard to believe but after watching that video you posted I got the itch to go outside and check the cornfield my first coin was a Lincoln, three more feet and another hit and out pops a 1873 Indian head!!!!! My first one ever, after that I headed into the corn and 5 minutes later I hit a nice tone 4 inches deep out it came and it was a 1937 Washington quarter!! I high fived my 2 1/2 year old daughter Cora, and kept going I came out of the corn into the feild and got a horseshoe then I high signal that was going crazy. When I popped it out to my surprise there was two big silvers!! Then in the same hole a 1935 Washington quarter after I calmed down and the kids and wife walked away I found one more 1937 quarter I thanked god on the spot and that was it! I can't believe the day I'm having here at home Kyle- image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 56
Thats the best typeof hunts you can have. you walk out your door and your there. thats great congratulations!!!
great fines too.
 
Awesome Finds.
 
Way to go. That looks like an excellent day!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom