What's new

Draped Bust Today

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Temps finally allowed me to get out for a bit today.

I went back to my famous button site and nabbed another button but alas this site is now officially retired as the finds have finally dried up.

Ended up going to a site I discovered on the side of the road awhile back and was rewarded with my 3rd copper of the year as well as the rest of the items pictured. I'll definitely go back at some point.

HH!

IMG_20250719_141911.webp
IMG_20250719_142143.webp
IMG_20250719_142306.webp
IMG_20250719_142200.webp
IMG_20250719_145523.webp
IMG_20250719_145536.webp
 
Upvote 29
Cool buckle and DB...I really like the one disc....looks like it was a ladies pin or brooch with the soldered on back pin missing...cool design.
 
Temps finally allowed me to get out for a bit today.

I went back to my famous button site and nabbed another button but alas this site is now officially retired as the finds have finally dried up.

Ended up going to a site I discovered on the side of the road awhile back and was rewarded with my 3rd copper of the year as well as the rest of the items pictured. I'll definitely go back at some point.

HH!

View attachment 2217472View attachment 2217473View attachment 2217474View attachment 2217475View attachment 2217477View attachment 2217478
Great finds. Congrats
 
Great bunch of finds, congrats!
 
Congrats on that great old copper and the rest of your relics.
 
Temps finally allowed me to get out for a bit today.

I went back to my famous button site and nabbed another button but alas this site is now officially retired as the finds have finally dried up.

Ended up going to a site I discovered on the side of the road awhile back and was rewarded with my 3rd copper of the year as well as the rest of the items pictured. I'll definitely go back at some point.

HH!

View attachment 2217472View attachment 2217473View attachment 2217474View attachment 2217475View attachment 2217477View attachment 2217478
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom