What's new

dream dime bag

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
5 silvers, the best one was a 1912 barber.. Thin almost missed it so thin. When I found it I tossed it into the foregin pile the said OH S#$# that is a barber..
 
Upvote 0
Very sweet!!! :thumbsup: Now that is some old silver!
 
Nice oldie, I've often wondered how they get into circulation. Not easy to find! ffd
 
Hey, I am really glad for you...
Just a historical footnote..
In the late sixties and seventies..a 'dime bag' was a ten dollar bag of weed...lol

Thanks for the memories... :icon_thumleft:
 
Cappy Z. said:
Hey, I am really glad for you...
Just a historical footnote..
In the late sixties and seventies..a 'dime bag' was a ten dollar bag of weed...lol

Thanks for the memories... :icon_thumleft:
Yeah and that was when the $10's and the "bag" went a long way too!
 
Cappy Z. said:
Hey, I am really glad for you...
Just a historical footnote..
In the late sixties and seventies..a 'dime bag' was a ten dollar bag of weed...lol

Thanks for the memories... :icon_thumleft:
Yeah, I think now they're called "Ike" bags, lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom