What's new

Dream roll #6 for the year.

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Went to a bank that I always get pennies from because they rarely have half dollars. I thought I'd ask if they had any halves like I usually do, and she said we just had a customer turn in 800 dollars worth. I immediately thought it was someones dumps being that many. I asked her if I could look at a few rolls to sample them for "uncirculated halves for my collection." The first one I pop open has a '68 staring at me. I said I'll take them all. She was very glad to get rid of them.
RESULTS:
5 90% jfk
41 40% jfk
1 clad proof 81s
1 NIFC 04

21 of the 40% came from the same person peppered throughout 790 dollars worth. One of the rolls was unmarked and different from the others and that was the dream roll of 20 BU 1969 40%ers. SWEEEEET. That makes 5 weeks in a row that I've pulled at least 46 silvers, and I still have 2000 in halves to search tonight. Wish me luck.

Semper Fi
 
Upvote 0
Those are some excellent results!! Don't you love the RUSH when you see the silver in your hand, just like you had hoped and dreamed!?!? All the upside of gambling without the downside! It is good to know that it's still out there......
- Grizz
 
Grats... nice to know someone is finding the few silver coins left out there. =)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom