What's new

Dream Roll x 4, Woo Hoo

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I got 4 dream rolls in a $410 p/u today. 4 solid silver rolls of 40%, 1964's, Ben's and Walkers. SWEET :-* Here are the stats:

40% - 36
1964 - 13
Ben's - 22
Walkers - 11

HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_02.webp
    ScreenHunter_02.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0
Oh my.....well done SF.......great score. So they still exist huh....ha! Hadn't seen one of those in some time. Congrats.

Good luck on the next hunt.
 
LJ said:
Good luck on the next hunt.
I'm working on a box right now. I found a real cool surprise in it. Film at 11.
 
Pretty impressive their silver_fox. I will see your bet and raise you 40 walkers!. Congrats.

-Golden Silver
 
Bout time!
Few and far between these days.
Congrats!
 
Nice to see there are still some great finds out there......

Kudos.
 
Was that had rolls or brinks?
 
wow, I need some dream rolls! nice job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom