CharlieBitMe
Greenie
- #1
Thread Owner
Given the daylight robbery prices for anything over 2" out there, I decided to build my own dredge. I already got my 3" trash pump. It's a noname, but with some luck it will hold out for a few years if I take care of it.
What I'm not sure about is whether to use a header box, or a hopper. The ideal setup would be light and would mate to my LeTrap. If you have tried both options I'd really appreciate suggestions as to what would work well with a 3" pump, and/or what not to do.
Cheers.
-GI
What I'm not sure about is whether to use a header box, or a hopper. The ideal setup would be light and would mate to my LeTrap. If you have tried both options I'd really appreciate suggestions as to what would work well with a 3" pump, and/or what not to do.
Cheers.
-GI


John
. Now, I just have to figure out where I can find myself a traffic cone. I like your choice of nozzle, what's the optimal diameter for the water jet line coming into the nozzle? My motor outlet diameter is 3".
educate and learn and prosper or forever be doomed to ignorance and NO GOLD---hmmmm which is worse--BOTH

Thanx much John as MACD was indeed good for the first chuckle a the day bud. A=P63--missed ya the other night at the meet and left messages---you ok







