AdamBuchanan
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2010
- Messages
- 85
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Keystone Heights, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Excal II, Whites IDX Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My after church Sunday hunt paid off well, my dad and I decided to test a new machine he bought so we decided to hit a dried lake bed and old swimming hole that used to be pretty popular years ago.. Thirty minutes into the hunt I hit gold ! Up and out pops a nice 10k ring with a red center stone.. My dad had found a ring a few months back in another popular swimming that was very similar,, I dug a few other targets which were junk but wasn't there maybe an hour... Heres a few pics of the hunt... Thanks for viewing and good luck hunting !
Attachments
-
2011-12-11_15-13-06_543.webp236.5 KB · Views: 1,279 -
2011-12-11_15-10-11_632.webp226.2 KB · Views: 1,243 -
2011-12-11_15-11-45_285.webp96.2 KB · Views: 1,451 -
2011-12-11_16-05-37_986.webp142.3 KB · Views: 1,201 -
2011-12-11_16-04-12_919.webp176.5 KB · Views: 1,287 -
2011-12-11_15-11-35_721.webp45.6 KB · Views: 1,211
Upvote
0









