What's new

Drilled Bear Claw

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this out Sunday along with a broken Ft. Ancient. I hope we don't see a GR on this one. Right at 2.5 inches long.
 

Attachments

  • 004 (1024x768).webp
    004 (1024x768).webp
    50 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0
Great find. I believe that's a tooth and not a claw. Awesome find.
 
Thanks for the replies/info on the tooth. It is in bad shape as the unit is flaking. I almost left it on the ground as it appeared to be a piece of wood at first look. But after I took it back to the cabin I found the hole. I will probably coat it with something. Any suggestions?
 
I'm not sure what would be the best thing to coat it with, maybe a no gloss poly not sure on this one. Maybe someone that knows a bit more will jump in and be able to help you out. That is a great find. :hello2: :icon_thumright: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom