What's new

Drills From California

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a new case out of snakewood to house some of my Drill collection from N. California . Case size 16" x 12" .
 

Attachments

  • P3211721.webp
    P3211721.webp
    303.9 KB · Views: 186
  • P3211723.webp
    P3211723.webp
    229.5 KB · Views: 151
  • P3211724.webp
    P3211724.webp
    306.7 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0
beautiful collection
 
Great grouping of drills and perforators. That snakewood case is awesome too. Did you find all those dentalium shells?
 
Great grouping of drills and perforators. That snakewood case is awesome too. Did you find all those dentalium shells?
No they were mail box finds from the Sacramento valley N. California .
 
Very nicely displayed! Thanks for showing!
 
I really like drills and you have some very nice ones. Thanks for sharing.
 
I love that display. Nice collection
 
Well done ;) and thank you for the show :thumbsup:
 
You, sir are highly skilled in the case making arena! The drills and the case are just awesome!
 
Last edited:
Beautiful grain and great job on the case and arrangement.
 
Nice paddle drills. Wish we had more of them here.
 
Beautiful artifacts! I have never heard of "snakewood", but can clearly see where and why it got that name, I love the grain of the wood, and you did great work with it. HH
 
BadA$$ frame...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom