Drink a little Whiskey, Play a little pool and lets see what happens

ticotiger14

Jul 29, 2004
I thought I would post a few of my old Hotel finds from 19th century hotel site in Montgomery Texas. Sam Houston reportedly stayed at this Hotel a night or two.
Picture #1 1906 Kentucky Club Sour mash Whiskey Barrell Label
Picture #2 1860's J.M. Brunswick & Bros. Pool Table Label
Picture #3 3 Merry Widows Condom Tin
Picture #4 Old Croquet Set Label
Picture #5 Various other finds, Ladies Compacts, Small childs Stirrup, Fennell, 8 guage shotgun shell, silver monogram belt buckle, horse martingale?, and you would need the medicine that came in that bottle when the night was over.
Hope you enjoy the pics.
HH, Tico

Attachments

• hotel1.jpg
    hotel1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 543
  • hotel2.jpg
    hotel2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 550
  • hotel3.jpg
    hotel3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 511
  • hotel4.jpg
    hotel4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 534
  • hotel6.jpg
    hotel6.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
Tico,

Awesome finds...neat artifacts.

;) RR

Those are some nice finds. Things you don't see everyday. It's nice to own a piece of history like that.

HH Jer

Nice finds!! Yea I live 5 min from the old price hotel, Its been hunted many times but always gives up some great stuff.... Have they started clearing for the new store? :) :) Thanks Justin

Congrats Tico on the nice assortment of finds! It's good to see you posting again.

Huntin' 59er

CONGRATS ON YOUR FINDS AND WHAT TIME DOES THE BAR OPEN

TINPAN

Eight gauge shell? :o Now, Tiger....I haven't found one of those...yet! ;D What a great assortment of finds! Thanks for sharing!

Nana :)

Tico....cool finds...:) 8 gauge shotgun shell? wow, never heard of one of those, have hunted with a 10 guage, cringed everytime before I pulled the trigger...too much kick for me, will stick with my 12 and 20 gauge and my shoulder thanks me for doing so....:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back