What's new

Drought broken at 11 boxes!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Finally! After picking up 2 boxes yesterday. First was a dead skunk. 2nd had 3 silver showing. After going thru it I wound up with 1-43
WL 5-90%ers 12-40%ers and 1-'02 and 1-'4.
One coin a '65 appeared AU except for one smudge. No pics as my
fax/copier is down. I will try to fix it.
 
Upvote 0
Alright KS.....glad to hear the drought is over....wahoooo.

Keep em coming.
 
kickstart said:
Finally! After picking up 2 boxes yesterday. First was a dead skunk. 2nd had 3 silver showing. After going thru it I wound up with 1-43
WL 5-90%ers 12-40%ers and 1-'02 and 1-'4.
One coin a '65 appeared AU except for one smudge. No pics as my
fax/copier is down. I will try to fix it.

Glad to see you break that streak. Isn't it amazing how we can get so many skunk boxes and then a real good box pops up. Maybe this will start a good streak for you!
 
Congrats. But maybe you should have broken the streak with such a good box. Now LJ is less likely to send you one. ;)

Regardless, well back.

HH.
 
Way to bounce out of that dead skunk streak. Good luck on the next one!
 
Congrats! After 11 boxes you deserve some kind of reward lol.
:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom