What's new

Dry here

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in east Texas. Went hunting today and the ground was hard. Never seen it this dry this early.....Could't penetrate the ground with the sharp shooter in some places. Maybe spring rains?
 
I tried hunting my yard last week....couldn't get the sharpshooter to break the ground...we need some rain in north central tx....goat
 
Was watching the weather on TV tonight {3-21-11} and they said Texas will be drier than normal for the next several weeks,that sucks,'cause I live in Austin and it's been about 2 weeks since are last rain. :help:
 
I live in West Texas. last rain I had was December, and it was only a shower........... Today, the wind blows. I am hunting arrowheads instead of digging!!!!!!!!!

Nothing in sight for moisture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I live in central Texas and of course, just about everytime I go out I not only have to bring the normal, metal detector, dig tools, trash bags, I also have to bring my trailer to bring jack hammers/air chisels, etc, just to get through 1/32 of an inch to pentitrate the top layer on down generally being nothing but calichy road base material!!!!!

No not really, but most of the time you feel like you need to bring that kind of stuff just to dig a 2" deep hole!!!!!
 
After the 50mph, rocks only rolling yesterday.........gonna try my luck today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom