What's new

Dry sand 10k

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've gone back to dry sand hunts for the last two days using my trusty Ace 250.
I have found the 250 to be a good detector for the top 6 inches only.
The ring I got this morning was a bit more than 6 down and was not a solid tone at all.
Luckily there was not too much trash in this area so I was scooping almost everything.

It's 3.3g, 10k white gold with real diamonds.

Good luck out there.
:occasion14:

P3210194.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's a beautiful dazzler, Fred!

Fantastic find!:headbang:

Lorraine

that 's the way.webp
 
Very nice! I need to hit the dry!
 
nice one congrats
 
That's a nice catch there! Beautiful ring!
 
Very nice find!
 
Wow. That's a "BLINGY" for sure.
Congrats.
 
Great looking ring.....nice find!
 
wow cool one!
 
Very nice find!
 
Eye opener Fred!! Good hunt! Ray
 
Happy for you..terrific find!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
How did I miss this thread...beautiful ring...congrats.
 
Way to Go Fred:
A beautiful dazzler for sure, but baffeling.
I find it strange that the ring is only 10K.
I would of expected 18K, are you sure that it is 10K?


I've gone back to dry sand hunts for the last two days using my trusty Ace 250.
I have found the 250 to be a good detector for the top 6 inches only.
The ring I got this morning was a bit more than 6 down and was not a solid tone at all.
Luckily there was not too much trash in this area so I was scooping almost everything.

It's 3.3g, 10k white gold with real diamonds.

Good luck out there.
:occasion14:

View attachment 963805
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom