What's new

Dry sand hunt this morning yields a "Susan B Anthony" dollar coin and a bit of gold.

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dry sand hunt this morning yields a "Susan B Anthony" dollar coin and a bit of gold.

Hi:hello:

Happy 4th of July to all!
pic193121.webp
This morning I had to wait until the threat of rain passed, so low tide hunt was not to be.

Hunted dry sand...towel line and up away from shoreline.

Along the way, I found what I believe to be a segment of a gold necklace ???, it's a thin hollow tube -like item.
Attempts to retrieve the remainder of the gold find were unsuccessful.

I know the sand had been trucked in from elsewhere, so the "remains" could have landed anywhere along the line of beaches.

Here's some pics

Thanks for looking

DSCF1627.webp

DSCF1638.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gold is gold ! Nice finds
 
Nice pocket spill...maybe you will find some more of that necklace one day... I havent found a dollar coin in a long time.
 
I haven't found a US dollar coin in awhile but have only found One Loonie and no Toonie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom