What's new

Dry sand hunt with my Whites PRL-1

JustKeepDigging

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
391
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
1
Location
Jupiter, FL
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
PRL-1 Whites, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since I've had no luck finding my Sand Shark, I've been messing around on the dry. 2 day hunt, 3-4 hours. Threw all the junk away. Was really surprised on the condition of the 1941 mercury dime, first silver coin. I honestly thought it was fake! Must of been lost that same day. A little silver ring, marked Sterling, 1920 wheat penny, and some fake jewelry + gray matter. JKD
 

Attachments

  • image-3084384860.webp
    image-3084384860.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image-2364204729.webp
    image-2364204729.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 198
  • image-4071172747.webp
    image-4071172747.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 174
  • image-3598107456.webp
    image-3598107456.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
Had a visit from the Postman yet? Should be today it says????
 
Had a visit from the Postman yet? Should be today it says????
I've been waiting anxiously all day!!! Didn't come in, but I bet it should be here by tomorrow! I'll make a post with pictures of it has soon as it comes in!!! Might even take a pic with the postman thanking him! Hahah! :D
 
Awesome! RD! It fills my heart with joy to read this post!
Hope the item has been received!
 
Just checked with Canada Post. Its still under the time required I guess (the initial estimate of 5 days was in Canada to Canada) so its STILL on the way. Crazy but i sure hope you get it soon.
 
Just checked with Canada Post. Its still under the time required I guess (the initial estimate of 5 days was in Canada to Canada) so its STILL on the way. Crazy but i sure hope you get it soon.
Well actually....someone was knocking at my door about 10 mins ago....ITS HERE!!!!! A coil cover!!! Extra shaft!!! Carrying bag!!! Hip mount bag!!! Hitting the beach within the next few hours! I'm gonna try and get a buddy out with me. Possibly make a video but if anything I'll be posting pics with my finds and beach I'm at! Thank you so freaking much ahhhh!!!!!! Christmas has come early!
 

Attachments

  • image-2179863390.webp
    image-2179863390.webp
    69 KB · Views: 101
AWESOME!!!!!!!! Happy to hear that!!!!!!! GO HUNTING!!!!!!!!!
 
BTW that coil cover is loose so I would attach it. I think there are some extra velcro in the bag......


I can't wait to see the first finds! I am SO happy it made it today......was dreading the "weekend wait". If you go out and have a ton of fun the bad guys loose!
 
Last edited:
I vote best thread of year. Save some for me Diggin.
 
Your Sand Shark got swiped as I recall? If this is indeed what happened and your ability to replace it is limited I will donate my Sand Shark to you for what it costs to ship. As a cop (RCMP-Canada)I hate to see people victimized and like to help where I can. The SS is my sons go to but he has a big heart and is good with the offer. Let me know. james

Wow! :icon_thumleft: Man, that is a very good thing you did and a great act of kindness. Hopefully the positive karma will come back to you and your family two-fold. Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting! :notworthy:
 
Very nice of you to say.....thank you!

R.Danneskjold thanks for reminding us that the best treasure can be found in the people around us. Awesome job showing true Christmas spirit. God bless you and your family.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom