What's new

Dry sand machine

davidweber

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than Sand Shark and Tiger Shark....want Tesoro that will work on dry saltwater sand and general hunting on land. Location is Texas. Which unit should I get?
 
I use a Lobo super Traq on Gully Sands , Lake Sands & Creek & it does Fine. It Has Alkali mode if needed Black Sand mode, Disc, pinpoint , etc. All coils waterproof but control box not. Pretty good for prospecting Gold as well & the Depth can be Suprising . Oh , and find it superb for meteorites too. It's a good detector for $500 bucks - Ken
 
Last edited:
They should all work in the dry sand. My Silver Umax does pretty well in the dry sand.
 
Any VLF metal detector works in dry sand. I use the Lobo Super Traq, and the Cibola. The Lobo can find gold chains!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom