delwmontana Jr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2014 Messages 21 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Billings Detector(s) used Garret AT PRO, Mark Racer, Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2015 #1 I found this shell and I am trying to identify the caliber it came from. It is tapered at the top. Thanks for any help you have. Upvote 0 Downvote
I found this shell and I am trying to identify the caliber it came from. It is tapered at the top. Thanks for any help you have.
Tejaas Hero Member Joined Sep 8, 2012 Messages 827 Reaction score 1,019 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Hill Country Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 3, 2015 #2 I'd call that a .41 Swiss! Cool find! ~Tejaas~ Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
Slingshot Bronze Member Joined Apr 3, 2004 Messages 1,083 Reaction score 1,206 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Appalachia Detector(s) used Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2015 #3 What Tejass said, .41 Swiss, dual firing pins on the original rifles. Cheers!!
delwmontana Jr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2014 Messages 21 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Billings Detector(s) used Garret AT PRO, Mark Racer, Garret Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the input!