Duce pinpointer~ too cool

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I was on this TN sponsored dealer website today and saw this-

Really looks cool, and gets very wet- and direct to the headphones.

So cool, anyone have one yet?

(I apologize for misspelling Deus, the auto correct got me and now I can't edit it.)

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 7.19.18 PM.png

Last edited:

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not out yet

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, XP was supposed to release it for the Deus this past September along with version 4.0 of the software (which they have been talking about since late Summer 2015) - there was a big event and hoopla and boom - also a significant software bug and...delayed another 3 to 6 mos, again... HopinG it also has target ID & discrimination or at least full TID tones (not just pinpointer tones) to help with discriminating targets in plug or pit dirt piles if you are really seriously excavating relics. Anyone who has scanned a pit dirt pile for keepers while picking your way through a thousand ration can pieces in the dirt with a Garrett Pro Pointer know how useful this could be in addition to the convenience of being integrated with the Deus headphones.

Great potential, many promises, but XP has trouble delivering new products of late. Search on XP pinpointer in the forum and you will see some threads dedicated to the topic and much anticipation and angst.

That line out of "The Princess Bride" applies to XP - "Get used to disappointment" I will belly ache about it, because that is my right, but I would rather they get it right before they release the thing. Just wish they would get it right sooner! lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread