What's new

Duck Dynasty on A+E, anyone see it?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I busted a gut watching this, think it's my new favortite show! ZZ Top in the Swamp! Those guys remind me of a few rednecks at work, although I hate to admit i have eaten squirrel AND crawdad in the past.
 
I caught that the other night. Its actually not a bad show. I like the fact the Grandpa is always getting the grandkids offf their a$$e$ and off the video games.
 
Those guys are one of my bosses uncles and cousin. I was talking with her today about them and she was saying that they have a great appreciation for how much these shows are indeed "produced".

I missed it.... guess I need to tune in.
 
I hunted this down on your say so FF, what a hoot. I just watched the boys do Career Day. Its the funniest thing Ive ever seen, you know its funny when you laugh out laud and your the only one there, several times!

This is Comic genius, dead pan humour at its best, show should win Emmy. Congrats to the family on their success.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom