Mahskeeter

Jun 18, 2016
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deus is working!

Only at 4 inches tops. It hit hard. Full tones, a custom relic program I set up. Freq 18.

I only have a small trowel so I'm trying not to dig too deep.
36dfcb2d5b5d4f898998bfa76aec7ea1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sweet find. Nice work. Enjoy!

Well I'm pooped! Dug a lot of junk. I'm learning. In the end I felt I could call a clad penny. 3 wheaties total.
fee015b95692b76ac6af96ef6c7d4484.jpg

looks like my pile congrats if you want to get the good stuff you have to dig junk too sometimes. you will sleep good tonight. full tones I love them .

Nice finds! If you care to do some experimenting, go over the same area in 8khz and 12khz

I'll definitely give it a shot. I switched it one time back to 8 and it got kind of chattery.

I really liked it when I changed discrimination to 0 and silencer to -1. I like hearing the iron against a good target. I got more coins after too. When the silencer was up at 2 I would see a target id of 90 or so and hear it clip the tone. Safe to assume those were iron? Or iron masking the target. I'm not sure because once I changed it to -1 I don't remember seeing or hearing falsing.

Ive never run mine above 0 its on 0 on my deep program and -1 on my trash . Trying to picture the clip sound your talking about.

I suspect that it's iron maybe? I will start being the regular 90's tone, but will cut itself off. I can make it repeat in the same sweep back and forth, but if I rotate and sweet often it's gone? Like discriminated out. So when I lowered the silencer that clipping went away.

Unfortunately I ended up moving on and didn't play with settings over that particular target. It was more of my after thinking about it. I was getting tired in the end. I'm going to need a nice shovel. My hand trowel is wearing me out.

I'm trying my best to explain it.

what discrim you running?

I run 0 in my trash program and 1 in my deep program, the 1 knocks the ground noise out and uses iron as the baseline.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back