blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2011 Thread Owner #1 just a couple meds. and a snuff. 1 med still has the cork and some fluid in it..might take me a swig tonight Attachments 008.webp 55.5 KB · Views: 457 009.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 449
just a couple meds. and a snuff. 1 med still has the cork and some fluid in it..might take me a swig tonight
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Oct 21, 2011 #2 Little perfume there as well it appears. I don't believe we will be seeing you anymore if you dare to take a swig! jgas
Little perfume there as well it appears. I don't believe we will be seeing you anymore if you dare to take a swig! jgas
blugotti1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 924 Golden Thread 0 Location GA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2011 Thread Owner #3 yeah.that might b a kill all instead of a cure all..lol
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,155 Reaction score 7,993 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2011 #4 Yeah, I agree. I don't think I'd take a pull off that bottle either.