Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 17, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I posted this in 'today's finds' along with my coins, and Carolina Tom suggested that I post it here to see if there was any info on it thanks!!
I posted this in 'today's finds' along with my coins, and Carolina Tom suggested that I post it here to see if there was any info on it thanks!!
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2016 #2 I used to know a lot about marbles long time ago but I lost all mine long time ago.
J joesmarbles Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 641 Reaction score 592 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2016 #3 Possibly an Akro Agate patch, looks like their colors.....Joe McDonough
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Mar 18, 2016 #4 I agree with Joe, it's an Akro. Probably 1930's or so I'd say. Nice find!
Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 18, 2016 Thread Owner #5 thanks guys - much appreciated
J joesmarbles Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 641 Reaction score 592 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2016 #6 Anytime Murray, we help when we can.....Joe McDonough
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Mar 18, 2016 #7 See M8144, I told these guys are all over the marble ID. 1930s is good, most of mine are from the 1950s. Best of luck to you!
See M8144, I told these guys are all over the marble ID. 1930s is good, most of mine are from the 1950s. Best of luck to you!