What's new

Dug a nice multiple silver coin spill today!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
met up with 3 other buddies today and we hunted a 1920's farm house he had permission for, we pounded that place hard for 4 hours, right off the bat I got a wheat then another, then I got a real mixed jumpy signal, but sounded real sweet in all directions, in that one hole was the following:

2 1944 war nickels
1935 buffalo
1944 merc dime
1941 canadian penny
plus a token that was so corroded (aluminum) I did not post it

managed the above plus 7 wheats for the day. Good day when you can get 3 silver from one hole! :thumbsup:

coinspill8-20-09.jpg


8-20-09.jpg
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom