What's new

Dug up a BULL at the farm today!!! @@

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a quick dash and dig at the farm property at lunch today. Too flippin hot to stay out too long. After wasting about 10 minutes digging up a plow head, and sweating like a dog, I headed for some shade in the back yard. This little piece would be my only find today. Located it in the same area that I've dug some 1940's wheats and some 1940's aluminum clothes line clips. Therefore, I'm assuming it is from the 40's? ;)
It's a "BULL DURHAM" watch FOB (Found Old Bull). It says "Warranted 14K Gold Plated" on the back. There is still a bit of the gold plating on it. Here are a few I found on the internet. Not worth a lot of $, but still a neat find I think:

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/sunnyboyantiques/item/P1255

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...09644&category0=&fvi=1&item=270133709644&rd=1

Thanks for looking. Send me some snow. ;D
-MM-
 

Attachments

  • fob1.webp
    fob1.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 620
  • FOB3.webp
    FOB3.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 611
  • FOB4.webp
    FOB4.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 616
  • FOB2.webp
    FOB2.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 615
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
The Farm comes through again! ;D Very cool. That's as good as a merc or better....

Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom