What's new

Dumb luck today....

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterday, I knew I had a chance when I found the shell base in that hole....today, different beach and no matter where I went, it was sand and more sand, deep and shallow....but I did stumble across another 18k ring... just dumb luck and covering lots of area for today's gold.
 

Attachments

  • March2.webp
    March2.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Congratulations!!
 
Great find Cliff, I was down in St. Pete this morning. Beautiful day wasn't it? Hope see you soon! May try Bling Beach next week! Ray
 
Back to back heavy 18k bands...spring break is already paying off...congrats.
 
Great find Cliff, I was down in St. Pete this morning. Beautiful day wasn't it? Hope see you soon! May try Bling Beach next week! Ray
Ray, I was wondering if you were back down here..... we will have to get together soon.

Back to back heavy 18k bands...spring break is already paying off...congrats.

Today's ring probably was a recent drop (1/2 scoop) but yesterday's ring (IMO) was deep and to scuffed up to be real fresh drop. There is a date in yesterday's ring of 2010 SO it wasn't in there too long!

Cliff
 
Nice find.
Congrats.
 
How does the old saying go....."better to be lucky than good sometimes".....nice find
 
Dumb luck is better then no LUCK! Good for you! :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
That's a great ring, I love finding those as I don't mind sending them in.
:occasion14:
 
Nice find :)

I wish some of the nails that i find were gold LOL
 
Nice find congrats on 18 k
 
Luck and timing is everything. Great find!
 
WTG Cliff save some for me, soon as I get rid of this cold, HH
 
Congrats, nice score there, wtg:occasion14:
 
Beautiful ring!
 
Methinks that was "smart skill" cdv1:notworthy:; keep stumbling!:thumbsup:

Congrats on the fine looking 18K:hello2:

Lo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom