What's new

Dumb Luck

Patfoundit

Jr. Member
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville,KY
A friend called me and ask if I still had my metal detector. We had talked about metal detecting at work a month prior. His father-in-law had lost his wedding ring. I tested the batteries before I left the house and everything worked. When we got to his father-in-laws house, he had lost his ring in a 5 acre Blue Berry patch he had. I tried to fire up my old coin master and couldn't get it to turn on. I have a small piece of wood in between the battery pack and the case because the pack is cracked. It had fell out. so I bent down to get a piece of pine bark he had around his Blue Berry bushes. Laying right next to the piece of bark I was reaching for was his ring. Never ever turned on the Coin Master.
 
its better to be "lucky" than good sometimes. :icon_thumright: :wink:
 
And just for the record, please don't expect every trip to be like that. :laughing7:
 
Did get a thank you. That makes 4 rings I have found for people in 30 plus years. Hoping to find some new friends in Kentucky to go detecting with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom