half bag got full and teller changed it, I heard some silver! and peaked in and saw it, guy is nice so i just reached in to get it, then he reached in to get one, so i took 2 clad and swapped.
but coin counter/rolls been short, out of 5 boxes I lost 3 bucks
, I guess it is a low fee
4 boxes of halves, square that lift up
6x 40%
7x walkers
2x 1964s from dumping if you didn't read... and i just remember i didn't check the reject tray after the 1st box... next time i asking for the rejects inside the machine!
but coin counter/rolls been short, out of 5 boxes I lost 3 bucks
, I guess it is a low fee4 boxes of halves, square that lift up
6x 40%
7x walkers
2x 1964s from dumping if you didn't read... and i just remember i didn't check the reject tray after the 1st box... next time i asking for the rejects inside the machine!
Upvote
0







