What's new

Dump Banks in Vegas

vegasmtl

Full Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
243
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
Howdy all, trying to get back into CRH, and it seems all my banks in Vegas have now started charging a fee(my own CU as well). Any news on a branch that will take loose coin?
Thanks,
HH
Vegasmtl
 
Upvote 0
Try the casono down town that still uses coins. They should cash you out and not know it wasn't from a machine. :-)
 
I have been told that they are all coinless now, that the last one on Fremont St. has switched. I don't even mind opening an account, but can't seem to find any bank that doesn't have a fee for dumping coins. Any help would be appreciated.
HH
vegasmtl
 
When I CRH in vegas I had the same problem. After two years I never could figure out a good solution so I managed my CRH by doing everything the hard way and re-rolling everything I opened. Sometimes I would re-roll $1,000-1,500 a week. Right before I moved away someone told me that Wells Fargo had machines and there was no fee for customers but I never checked on it. Hope this helps good luck! HH, SE
 
silvereagle78 said:
When I CRH in vegas I had the same problem. After two years I never could figure out a good solution so I managed my CRH by doing everything the hard way and re-rolling everything I opened. Sometimes I would re-roll $1,000-1,500 a week. Right before I moved away someone told me that Wells Fargo had machines and there was no fee for customers but I never checked on it. Hope this helps good luck! HH, SE

I roll my dumps as well >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom