Diver_Down
Silver Member
I've been CRH'ing off and on for the past few years, and I've recently moved to Florida. My bank in PA had the coin counting machine, but my bank in Florida doesn't have one nor does any of the area branches (BoA). I've been calling around to the area banks to see if they accept loose change deposits, but so far no luck. I refuse to use Coinstar as I'm too cheap and refuse to pay the fees. What banks/sites does everybody use for dumping the loose change? So far this past year, I've been forced to re-roll the coins. Quite frankly, it takes the fun out of the hobby.
Upvote
0
i think the next time a teller says something like that i am going to see if they will set me up with a scale and take bags from me. LJ said they did it for her.






