terryin pa
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2008
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Often times I see here when a bank gives a hard time to members say they just became my dump bank. Most banks in my area do not have coin machines. How do you use them as a dump without a coin machine? Maybe I live in an area where coin machines arent popular ,or are you guys rerolling them?
Upvote
0
I find you get better results with a little suger versus viniger, be polite, 50% of the tellers will have a clue on what your doing the other 50% could care less. In the high point of my CRHin' I was going through almost 20,000 in halves a week, with probably 10,000 cash so dumping was/had to be planned out accordingily. I met alot of nice folks and several real pain in the butt types hunting. There's nothing like opening that box of halves and finding 181 walking liberty's
ain't going to find it all but your share is out there.






