What's new

Dumping 2 boxes today

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I went to the coin counter and it was not working. So I asked one of the tellers about it. Another teller turned and said "He's the one who filled up our machine last week with halves" real snooty like. So they get the manager whao says its fine for me to use it. So they get it ready and leave. About 60 sec later the ast manager comes out to help me. I said that I could roll them if it was gonna be a problem. She told me that thats what the machine is for and they don't mind at all. We changed bags halfway through and I thanked her. We discussed silver coins. She told me to come back next week. So...I took them a dozen donuts. Then took my draw bank teller a dozen also. My boxes were skunks but this week was good for 1 64 Kennedy 18 40% kennedys and 1 1935 Mercury dime found by my 8yo at Kroger in a coinstar.
 
Upvote 0
I started to get my wife to dump for me now. They were looking at me funny everytime I filled up the machine, so I got her to go a few times. I found another bank branch in 2 towns over and they don't seem to care, just glad to have business.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom