What's new

Dunbar armoredcar has new service

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called Ez change. You call them with change order and they deliver to your door. Here's the caviot, you must retail establishment.

I'm sure there is a charge, but is it cheaper and less hostile than the banks? My wife has a state tax ID # for her business I wonder if that would suffice?

Just imagine having boxes delivered! Puts a whole new spin on the term "dream box"
 
Upvote 0
Dont know if I would want an armored truck pulling up to my house unloading boxes of coins. This might draw a lot of unwanted attention. Unloading them out of my car through the garage draws enough, just would think that you might become a target of someone if they knew you kept something worth of a armored truck in your house.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Dont know if I would want an armored truck pulling up to my house unloading boxes of coins. This might draw a lot of unwanted attention. Unloading them out of my car through the garage draws enough, just would think that you might become a target of someone if they knew you kept something worth of a armored truck in your house.

I agree unwanted attention.

Mojo
 
However unloading them to wife's secure business next to the courthouse has possibilities
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom