What's new

dunbar boxes

bourassa5

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
nyone here get the dunbar boxes which are 1000$ a box and if so how well do they yeild? Thanks....
 
Upvote 0
I have had a couple of good Dunbar boxes here and there. The boxes are 500 dollars worth in each box. Never have seen any half box with 1000 dollars in it.

Jim
 
dunbar? never heard of it. the only services i know of are brinks, loomis and guardia. where do you get those?
 
silvercop said:
dunbar? never heard of it. the only services i know of are brinks, loomis and guardia. where do you get those?


They are here in Missouri, not sure where else. I don't believe that they are as big of an operation compared to Brinks, but their boxes are OK sometimes.

Jim
 
dunbar? never heard of it. the only services i know of are brinks, loomis and guardia. where do you get those?


They are all over PA.
 
who makes the flat boxes with all the halfs in one row? there is yellow printing on the box. My bank just tells me they come from the federal reserve. The other bank I buy from has brinks service them, every roll says Brinks on it.
 
Goes4ever said:
who makes the flat boxes with all the halfs in one row? there is yellow printing on the box. My bank just tells me they come from the federal reserve. The other bank I buy from has brinks service them, every roll says Brinks on it.

CWI
 
cmhoose said:
Goes4ever said:
who makes the flat boxes with all the halfs in one row? there is yellow printing on the box. My bank just tells me they come from the federal reserve. The other bank I buy from has brinks service them, every roll says Brinks on it.

CWI

In my area Loomis represents the Fed or Flt CWI boxes

Mojo
 
I get dime boxes from Dunbar. I don't get much but I've never been skunked with one of their boxes.
 
one more question what have you guys been averaging per box of halfs this year, 40% per box and 90% per box??
 
Dunbar services the some banks around me first box was great then so so.
 
I average 4 per box. Best box had 21. Lots of skunk boxes. Mostly 40%. Very few 90%.

Myself I would rather do dime boxes. In fact I'm going to stop doing the half dollar boxes altogether. The dime boxes are lighter,cheaper,and easy to dump. Plus you don't have to order them.
I get very few skunk boxes. However I normally only get 1 or two keepers per box. Once in a while I'll get three. I like the Dunbar boxes.
 
jim4silver said:
I have had a couple of good Dunbar boxes here and there. The boxes are 500 dollars worth in each box. Never have seen any half box with 1000 dollars in it.

Jim

Same here. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom