What's new

Durango Mexico, the capital of minerals

Zapata

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi, new on this site, I live in Durango Mexico, the state capital of minerals in Mexico, new in all of this, but what caught my interest was all the movement lately by foreing companies coming to town. My dad has always been into gold digging but lacks knowledge and tools, he's an old timer. I know for a fact that there is some real leads here, we just need some guidance and maybe someone to partner up with. Get back at me if interested.
 
I prospect in Colorado. I spend a lot of time learning what gold and silver ore looks like in the areas I visit. If you plan on using a metal detector, get some ore samples and see if you can find a detector that will locate your targets. Much depends in what occurs in your area. You will find that your eyes will be the most important tool in locating any choice areas to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom