F Fletcher Tenderfoot Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Hello all! I am new to treasure hunting and would like to know if anyone has info on good places to hunt in Dutchess county. Thank you.
Hello all! I am new to treasure hunting and would like to know if anyone has info on good places to hunt in Dutchess county. Thank you.
J JOE(USA) Hero Member Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 668 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location New Milford,CT. Detector(s) used Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal. Jul 16, 2008 #2 Fletcher, Are you in our club? http://www.greattreasure.com/ ?? Joe
F Fletcher Tenderfoot Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 16, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Hi Joe, Thanks for replying. No, I'm not a member of the club, although I'm interested. My only concern is if the meetings are a requirement?
Hi Joe, Thanks for replying. No, I'm not a member of the club, although I'm interested. My only concern is if the meetings are a requirement?