Loke
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2010
- Messages
- 592
- Reaction score
- 1,383
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Republic of Texas
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request
Nope - well, I might have spoken like 'true' man - but the point was really that I have been to other sites.. TN might well have its shortcomings but its street ahead of anything else. I agree with you that it's wrong (IMHO) - but I'll still take it any day ... nothing is perfect in this imperfect world of ours.daringEagle said:Loke
Spoken like a TRUE man. Whenever a woman says anything about work TELL HER TO GET THE H@)) OUT.


Reads like your working up to sell something ? Got another Book about to be published? Share's in Holy Stone's Inc? Pink Jeep tours to the Publisher Mine? or maybe you are hoping to turn Gold Canyon into another Sedona'ish type place......( walk with the spirits,talk to the stone gods, if your real quiet ya might get a glimpse of Sasquatch piloting a UFO?)











