daringEagle
Full Member
- #221
Thread Owner
Springfield said:daringEagle said:..... It’s a little upsetting because what T.Parker and cactusjumper, and springfield and others REALLY want is for the WOMAN to get the H@)) out of here, and for the rest of you guys to stop WAISTING your time reading her posts. These guys don’t give a Flying $#%& what I’m posting, they just want the WOMAN the H@)) out of here.
Hey, leave me off your hit list - all I did was question a piece of your evidence. At least you're telling a decent story. If you check my record, you'll note that I've always maintained that whatever of value is hidden in central Arizona is very different than what people think. So far, your scenario is too tightly woven around what reeks of a scam to me (and I've seen some whoppers). Unlike a parade of lunatics who've swarmed to this topic, you're not on my 'ignore' list.
Some unsolicited advice: lose the 'bang-bang', wonder-woman personna - it doesn't advance your case.

daringEagle said:captions #2

?
Let that be a lesson to you Don Jose de La Mancha ............... Calling this Dude LUV Women, Mules and Now? Show some discretion you dont want people getting the wrong idea.................

ls
: 