Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
wrmickel1,
I went back and read through your posts hoping to better understand what it is that you are trying to achieve here. I don't doubt that you believe that you have resolved the stone map cipher and if that is the case (your success) then you should be congratulated. But if it is your goal to share your knowledge, why not start your own thread. You don't need to disclose locations or show photographs of discoveries to prove your claims. Simply describing your approach, your reasoning and your understanding of the inscriptions and how they work together to tell a story would be enough for most skeptics. Most. Then when you have thumbs up from the staff of the SMM, and if you still feel like sharing, post away. This particular thread is about the Dutchman and while the two subjects may or may not be related, a discovery as great as yours deserves its own thread. Think about it. Please.

I do have one question for you... and only one. What is the scale of the stone maps?

Thanks.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
wrmickel1,
I went back and read through your posts hoping to better understand what it is that you are trying to achieve here. I don't doubt that you believe that you have resolved the stone map cipher and if that is the case (your success) then you should be congratulated. But if it is your goal to share your knowledge, why not start your own thread. You don't need to disclose locations or show photographs of discoveries to prove your claims. Simply describing your approach, your reasoning and your understanding of the inscriptions and how they work together to tell a story would be enough for most skeptics. Most. Then when you have thumbs up from the staff of the SMM, and if you still feel like sharing, post away. This particular thread is about the Dutchman and while the two subjects may or may not be related, a discovery as great as yours deserves its own thread. Think about it. Please.

I do have one question for you... and only one. What is the scale of the stone maps?

Thanks.

Hal

8 miles

Wrmickel1 PS if your a straight a student then I think your think to much!
What you do in books and research, I do in my boots!

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
wrmickel1,
Thank you for sharing! "8 miles" is a bit confusing as scale. Perhaps my question was worded poorly. What is the ratio of one inch of distance on the map to the corresponding distance on the ground? Is it 1"=8 miles?
Thanks!

"What you do in books and research, I do in my boots!" This may be true my friend.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
wrmickel1,
Thank you for sharing! "8 miles" is a bit confusing as scale. Perhaps my question was worded poorly. What is the ratio of one inch of distance on the map to the corresponding distance on the ground? Is it 1"=8 miles?
Thanks!

"What you do in books and research, I do in my boots!" This may be true my friend.

Hal

There is no scale, The maps were designed to place you at vantage points along the trail. But they threw in alot of tricks on the trail. Like the claimers who say they found it. They found a mine and its played out, thats for sure. But its a dummy mine, that never had anything in the first place, meant to confuse the seekers.

Wrmickel1

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
wrmickel1,
I am sorry to be so dense this morning. If they are maps without a scale, then why did you respond with "8 miles"? I am not interested in anything other than learning the scale of the maps, and if there is no scale, how can they be considered maps? If you do not know the scale or do not want to share it, please just say so.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hal

There is no scale, The maps were designed to place you at vantage points along the trail. But they threw in alot of tricks on the trail. Like the claimers who say they found it. They found a mine and its played out, thats for sure. But its a dummy mine, that never had anything in the first place, meant to confuse the seekers.

Wrmickel1

I am not faulting you in what you know...it’s what you do not know. If you know the material you can pass the test; without knowledge many will fail and fall short. This email applies to all of you who seek to understand the conspiracy behind the stone maps and how the secrets of ancient man are still the secrets of today. I am also a seeker of truth and I too have been known to be a fool. I am not perfect and am prone to the same mistakes as everyone else. I have learned so much because I have made so many (mistakes). Perseverance keeps me on my toes and I will never give up, never surrender.

First you are telling us it is eight miles...and then there is no scale. Of course there is a scale, for each stone map has its own distinct scale. It is hidden in the clues depicted on each stone map. The number five (5) does not always represent silver as it depends upon the context which the map's architect had intended for its use. Also realize that there are five (5) dots surrounding the number five. We now have two fives (55), should this equal ten, or 55, or both? It equals both 55 and 10, but what do these numbers represent? Degrees; in what way should they be applied? Not to the stone maps my friend, but to another map that actually has a scale.

Can you explain to me any tricks that can be found along the trail? If you are able to answer that question then you obviously know where this trail begins and ends, correct? My next question is related to those seekers who know where these tricks in the trail are and have never set foot in Arizona. How did they determine where to start their search for the clues that will lead them to a cache/treasure? Did they use Google Earth, or read about all the stories related to Jesuit treasures, Spanish gold mines, the Lost Dutchman and hundreds of other hearsay accounts and legends? No, for these legends and yarns are quite simply, misleading. They were meant to be, they are still that way to this day.

These seekers know the heavens inside and out: for example; do you know what a lunar standstill is comprised of? How does the constellation of Sagittarius play into solving the stone maps (Teapot Asterism, Teapot Mountain, ranch, etc.)? What does Orion's Belt have to do with the stone maps and why the Egyptians were even involved (both for the same reason, the Pyramids). Where did our PLSS system come from (township, range and section)?

Those who know me well will back me up. I am willing to share some information, not all of it. Feel free to ask questions and I will answer those that I can.

The stone maps are related to the single most important historical conspiracy ever known.

Have a great day!

EB

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Just a word about Ellie's efforts to resolve the stone map cipher. From what he has generously shared with me, offline, I can say that its a work absolutely worth reading. Hopefully he will publish sometime in the near future!

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
wrmickel1,
I am sorry to be so dense this morning. If they are maps without a scale, then why did you respond with "8 miles"? I am not interested in anything other than learning the scale of the maps, and if there is no scale, how can they be considered maps? If you do not know the scale or do not want to share it, please just say so.

Hal

Boots on the ground, I walked it. and that EB dude is high on crack or a straight A student, what jiberish words does he speak, if you believe that :WOW:

Earth to EB Bring me some of that con-ja

Wrmickel1

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
wrmickel1
I am not sure why you feel the need to attack another member personally. Ellie has a theory and believes in his finding with the same passion that you seem to have for your "theory". And at the end of the day, that is all that we (including yourself) have. Theories.

H-2 CHARLIE
You are right. There should be a category dedicated exclusively to the stones. Jeff of PA? Is that a possibility?

Last edited:

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hal

Boots on the ground, I walked it. and that EB dude is high on crack or a straight A student, what jiberish words does he speak, if you believe that :WOW:

Earth to EB Bring me some of that con-ja

Wrmickel1

Straight “A” student my friend, and one who pays attention to detail and a researcher extraordinaire. You may have walked it, but have you lived and worked in it for over 30 years (40) if I include the deserts of Southern California. My first treasure hunting experience at the age of 13 was in the town of Saugus, CA. just north of the San Fernando Valley not too far from Six Flags (Magic Mountain) in Valencia. This area was my backyard and I rode and raced dirt bikes until I joined the Army. I am not a drug user and I speak the same gibberish that is found on the stone maps. No one has to believe a single word I say...however, anyone who has entered the desert with me has found that their lives have been changed forever. For what they have learned has amazed them even to this day! I do not visit this website very often because of the nut cakes that write a pile of bull (many of you who know me understand my meaning).

Get serious and listen to some of these guys who know what they are talking about like Joe, Hal, Cubfan, Somehiker, Twistedfork, Beth and what's his name with the Tayopa Mine...some Casanova and a heavy coffee drinker. There are many more with a huge amount of knowledge and some good evidence to back it up.

Bottom line: We are all here to learn and grow in our knowledge. Believe it or not sometimes I learn from you newbies and that’s a fact Jack!

Have a great day and a B8,

Ellie Baba

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning Ellie, join me in some nice, strong, hot coffee? Beth's sock coffee naturally. ( psst, it has been determined that heavy consumption of coffee wards off Alzheimers, but it may be a bit too late for Oro or Joe.) Err, ah, hmmm. Casanova ?? I'll have you know that my relationship with my purty, sexy mule is NOT that way. shhh shhhh

Don Jose de La Mancha

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Bottom line: We are all here to learn and grow in our knowledge. Believe it or not sometimes I get "SCHOOLED" from you newbies and that’s a fact Jack!

Have a great day and a B8,

Ellie Baba

I'm sorry EB or BB, But thanks for the hugh {ko-dals} compliment!

Take medicine as needed

Wrmickel1

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wrmickel1,

Howdy Hal,

If you are only interested in learning the scale of the maps, listen to Wrmickel1. In my opinion he was right both times. The Peraltas were not writing music, so don't look for a scale, they were making a map. You will find that most treasure, and other hand drawn maps don't have a scale, yet they are still considered maps.

When Wrmickel1 told you 8 miles, he was probably using the 8 for indefinite, which means not clearly expressed, or defined.

Homar

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Homar,
Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I think wrmickel1 and I are worlds apart on our understanding of what the stones may actually be and I am simply at a loss to understand how any visual representation of geographical features (a map - treasure or not) can have no scale. It just seems illogical and honestly, I don't believed that the Peraltas created the stone maps.

Since this thread is about the Dutchman, and because I don't want to be accused of hijacking, this will be my last post here concerning the stones. We really do need a category dedicated to the stone maps.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hal,

"Since this thread is about the Dutchman, and because I don't want to be accused of hijacking, this will be my last post here concerning the stones. We really do need a category dedicated to the stone maps."

You won't need to look very far. On all sites, Dutchman related, the most popular subject is always the Stone Maps. There are many such topics right here.

Take care,

Joe

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
cactusjumper,
Sorry, I should have been more clear in what I was asking for. I would like to see under Forum - Treasure Hunting - Treasure Legends - The Stone Map Cipher (or whatever you want to call it, but please not the Peralta Stones!). In the past I myself have posted my own thoughts on the stones under the Lost Dutchman's Mine category, but only because there was no other option. Its apples and oranges as far as I am concerned.

Anyway, I hope that you are well and keeping warm.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal

The scale is about 4,5:1 ( 4,5" per 1 mile ) , and to help more I post a picture of my research . It is my theory and I believe to respect that .

Peraltas stones trail maps scale.jpg

Have a nice day

Marius

Last edited:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
markmar,
Σας ευχαριστώ για τις πληροφορίες! Συγχωρήστε με αν έχω κάνει κάποιο λάθος γράφοντας αυτό.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread