On the trail of the Dutchman and some nuggets

mntmike67

Jan 12, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ 70 PRO
Hi Folks, My name is Mike T. and this may be my first post. I enjoy reading post but prefer sharing my views more personally with my peers. I have some wiggle room there and may begin to post on a more regular basis. Some of you have met me in person at the rendezvous; I was quiet there as well but listen well. I would like to thank Joe and his wife for their hospitality as well persuading Tom K. to attend. My motivation for posting today, was to post a link for my personal GPS tracking device ( Spot ). I thought or perhaps hopped that some readers would find them interesting if not helpful.
http://www.spotadventures.com/user/profile?user_id=48233

P.S. If you like my info please rate it with the stars. Thanks

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no way someone that can read a GPS ..now we are going to have a way to recover the remains ...lol

just jokeing mike .. welcome to treasurenet .. the site has a lot to offer if you dont fall for the dagger points north theory ...lol

all i can say is take lots of water gold ore is heavy .... :coffee2:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Mike,

Welcome to TN. It was a pleasure seeing you at the Rendezvous. It took me five years to get Tom to attend. Glad you felt it was worth it. :wink: He tells me he won't miss another one.

Your "Spot" looks like it would come in handy for any number of folks on this site.

Take care,

Joe

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
Hey Mike, Glad to see you here.

I just got my "spot"... haven't used it yet. Seems that it is working fairly well for you. What do you thinks about it? Any tips?

Jerry

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
By the way - As far as the "Dutchman" goes, it seems to be everywhere. :dontknow: :laughing9: The "nuggets" are hard to come by though... :icon_scratch: ??? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread